Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm 55 years old. Married 35 years to a wonderful woman two kids grown and gone. One future shooter grandson who just had his first birthday. I have been a shooter, reloader and a gun nut for almost forty years. I own a PT111,PT 140 and a PT 145and am looking at a 24/7 OSS in 40 SW. I live on forty acres in the woods just north of Fort Smith Arkansas. I'm a member of the NRA and the Old Fort Gun Club in Fort Smith . My wife and I help out on the range with set up for IPSC and Steel Challenge matches. My wife likes to shoot almost as much as I do. Which keeps me busy on my old lee turret press. I look forward to visiting with you all . Happy and safe shooting.
Judgeparker

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Texas.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Hello from Piqua Ohio.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, that part of Arkansas is truly beautiful.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome From Dayton Ohio!!!!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
...I have been a shooter, reloader and a gun nut for almost forty years.

I own a PT111,PT 140 and a PT 145and am looking at a 24/7 OSS in 40 SW. I live on forty acres in the woods just north of Fort Smith Arkansas. I'm a member of the NRA and the Old Fort Gun Club in Fort Smith . My wife and I help out on the range with set up for IPSC and Steel Challenge matches. My wife likes to shoot almost as much as I do. Which keeps me busy on my old lee turret press.

Judgeparker
Hello, Judgeparker, and welcome to the finest handgun forum that I've found on the Internet.

You certainly have a fine "stable" of Taurus handguns, and many years of shooting and reloading experience. I predict that you will be a real asset to this forum!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts