Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:guns: Stay cool, stay safe, be aware of others , and i always tip my first glass to our flag have a great day ... :thumb:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I echo his sentiments, although my toast will be with a glass of good old "southern-style" sweet tea!

GOD bless you all, and GOD bless America!:thumb: :angel: 8) ;D :D ;) :loco:

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Happy Independence Day to y'all! Please take a moment to remember those who have served our country and through their unselfish service, have given us all the opportunity to celebrate this day!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Happy Fourth of July folks! I hope y'all remember those that went before so that you could remember to be careful today.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
234 years. Wow! We are still a relatively young nation.
They started blowing up the neighborhood last night! :D

When I get back from service, I'm gonna put a rack of babybacks on the grill;
& watch my traditional viewing of Will Smith's Independence Day!
Happy Independence day to all! ;)

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Happy Independence Day everyone, am I glad I was born in a free nation!

·
Administrator
39,372 Posts
And Happy Independence Day to Ya'll too!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Happy Independence Day all.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
merry independence day guys!

·
35,996 Posts
CJS3:

Are the young men in the photos your sons or relatives?

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I get to blow up the naborhood tonight yah!
My 4 kids runnin around with sparklers, look out!

Look out for kids and have a safe 4th :)

·
35,996 Posts
texastaurusguy said:
This is worth 10 minutes of your time......and for an older codger like me, brings a lump to my throat. Reagan was the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynIW7CN08sc
[/i][/b]

Here's a wonderful quote in response to this video from someone who logged on to the youtube site. I must say I quite agree with him.

"A real leader speaks to the nation with pride and gratitute. My how we need a real President that loves our Nation as the great Ronald W. Reagan did. I have said it before and I will probably say it until I draw my last breath, Ronald Reagan is the Greatest President in my lifetime. We would be lucky to have a great leader like him again. God Bless this great man and God help our Nation in healing itself from the damage this Marxist Administration is inflicting upon us all."

·
Super Moderator
26,856 Posts
From a foreigner (legal) Happy Birthday America and thanks for having me. Enjoyed most of the 22 years.
Heres a ceremony that I have been proud and privelidged to lead many times. Always brings dirt to my eyes.

Please take the time to watch and listen. Thank you to all Veterans and those currently serving, especially the families they leave behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNjik8GuKZk&feature=related

·
35,996 Posts
rodfair said:
From a foreigner (legal) Happy Birthday America and thanks for having me. Enjoyed most of the 22 years.
Heres a ceremony that I have been proud and privelidged to lead many times. Always brings dirt to my eyes.

Please take the time to watch and listen. Thank you to all Veterans and those currently serving, especially the families they leave behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNjik8GuKZk&feature=related
Thank you rodfair. It is a beautiful ceremony for a very worthy flag and nation. I know you were honored to be a part of it.

GOD bless you, and GOD bless America!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts