Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank God we have one and with God's help we'll keep it.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I thought their oath stated aomething about defending the constitution
Not destroying it. Would that be considered treason? Or is it just their first official lie. We have no choice support those whom will truly support the constitution and defend it. VOTE. DO LIKE A DEMOCRAT VOTE AGAIN!
I'm hoping this doesn't turn into all out war. Lord knows im praying it does not. But it's just me, no family left. No one will miss me if it does.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I thought their oath stated aomething about defending the constitution
Not destroying it. Would that be considered treason? Or is it just their first official lie. We have no choice support those whom will truly support the constitution and defend it. VOTE. DO LIKE A DEMOCRAT VOTE AGAIN!
I'm hoping this doesn't turn into all out war. Lord knows im praying it does not. But it's just me, no family left. No one will miss me if it does.
Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Nah, it's like kids in grade school having opposite day. That's part of the everyone gets a trophy, what about me generation of government we have now.

·
8,319 Posts
Shush, don't let antifa/blm/soros terrorists hear about this or they will peacefully riot and kill, then start destroying all copies and the original. Hopefully since most of them don;t even know about the constitution, this day will end without retribution for anyone celebrating the most legal document and articles our once great country has.

·
Registered
789 Posts
The oath that they take amounts to a series of words that they parrot back as they are sworn in. They know little of the meaning of those words. In fact, several years ago, a congressman (I don’t recall his name) was asked by a reporter if he realized that what he was proposing wound be unconstitutional. His response was that “they” didn’t go by that. I suppose that he had forgotten the oath that he has sworn to protect and defend.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
By the grace of God and the help of John Moses and Sam Colt.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts