Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Funniest thing I've seen this week was a video of some clown telling Buzz Aldrin that the moon landing was fake and he was a liar. Aldrin probably took out three or four of the guy's front teeth with a right cross. It was beautiful.

·
22,317 Posts
An amazing achievement. It really was one of America's - and mankind's - finest moments.

The sad part is, they didn't even keep the plans for the Saturn V because they thought we'd go right on to bigger and better projects. There's a real failure. We should have been living on the moon by now, and regularly visiting Mars.

·
Super Moderator
19,747 Posts
Funniest thing I've seen this week was a video of some clown telling Buzz Aldrin that the moon landing was fake and he was a liar. Aldrin probably took out three or four of the guy's front teeth with a right cross. It was beautiful.
Do any of us remember that Aldrin served Holy Communion on the lunar surface? Amazing that in today’s climate - when we are commemorating an historic event that no one wants to report on that.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Do any of us remember that Aldrin served Holy Communion on the lunar surface? Amazing that in today’s climate - when we are commemorating an historic event that no one wants to report on that.
I had never heard that. How did that work with masks on? Surely he didn't desecrate the elements by disposing of them in an improper manner...

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I left Vietnam on July 16 1969,didn't care or think much about the Moon back then.:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts