Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Handicapped Parking

Today I had to run to our local food store. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space. I flagged the driver and pointed out a parking space in the handicap area. The driver looked puzzled. ''I'm not handicapped'' she said. Well, was my face red. ''Oh, sorry about that, I saw your Obama sticker and just presumed...''

She gave me the finger and called me some nasty names.

Sheesh! Some people... and you're just trying to help them.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard today there is a Car Lot offering free removal of Obama stickers.
2010 cash for clunkers got rid of a bunch!!!!!

Reactions: Armd2DaTeeth

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I'm handicapped...but I sure didn't vote for Obama.

Just sayin'...:)
Voting for O'Bey-Me handicapped the Country though.:bang::icon_frown::soapbox::icon_evil:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
My guess is your handicap is physical.
Yes sir, it is physical.

I still have the mental faculties to think for myself and make a decision that would be in my best interest, and in the best interest of my grown children, my grandchildren, and my great-grandchild, and in the best interest of the United States of America, when it comes time to step into the polling place and cast my votes for our local and national leaders.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Yes sir, it is physical.

I still have the mental faculties to think for myself and make a decision that would be in my best interest, and in the best interest of my grown children, my grandchildren, and my great-grandchild, and in the best interest of the United States of America, when it comes time to step into the polling place and cast my votes for our local and national leaders.
Unfortunately this was not the case with 52% of voters in 2008.:fart:

·
Registered
27,121 Posts
Yes sir, it is physical.

Which means you can find a handicapped parking space without help! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts