Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped at Walmart yesterday to get night crawlers for our trip to the Everglades and I could not believe my eyes. They had Federal Bulk .22lr or the shelf. Of course I had to grab two boxes. First time I have seen it in many years on the shelf here.

IMG_2037[1].JPG

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
Almost worth the 7 hour trip!

·
Administrator
35,560 Posts
I see a lot more sleeves and unplated lead bullets than bargain boxes like we used to see. And, typically the big boxes are ridiculously overpriced. I'm glad you got the ones you wanted.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Mine actually had some CCI Minimags and some of the blue box Federal(both my Heritage love). I paid 7.96/100 for the CCI and $24.96 for the Federal. The Federal was $19.96 before the panic, so not too bad for inflation.

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picked up 2 more boxes Saturday evening the price went down from $23.97 to $19.97. Nice to find my preferred bulk .22lr under 4¢ each with tax. :)

·
Administrator
40,259 Posts
There's a WalMart right next door to a Academy, in Lubbock. I love that arrangement. I need to go do some price checking soon, and add to my .22 stash.

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I told y'all that the Wallyworld up here started stocking bulk .22LR a few months back, and at a very good (for today's market) price...my next trip may put me over 10k....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts