Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Had a great 380 day this week

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Sgt.Stiglitz 
#1 ·
It's been a while since I had the Spectrum, RM380 and the P380 to the range. It was also time to exercise the Bodyguard for the month, which I carry daily, and test out the recently acquired G42. Fired over 400 reloads without a single failure of any kind which I can't brag about very often with mouse guns. Surprisingly, the Spectrum was the softest shooter of the bunch.

Automotive tire Wood Flooring Electric blue Road surface

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice collection, but the lack of any variation of the classic Walther PP Series, is unacceptable! No collection of .380 ACP Pistols is complete without one. 😉

Reactions: funflyer and cnc1
#5 ·
I'm mostly just teasing because the Walther PPK/S is my favorite semiautomatic pistol. In reality though, they're more pleasant on the eyes than they are to shoot, at least in .380 ACP, so if you're going to get one, then I'd sooner recommend one chambered in .22LR.

Reactions: funflyer
#7 ·
I am not seeing nearly as many stocked or sold at the Range/Gun shop lately.
I guess around here the 380 micro pistol craze has slowed down.

#9 ·
I recently picked up a LCP Max. The idea of a true pocket pistol with a 10 or 12 round magazine, I find very appealing.

Reactions: funflyer
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.