Taurus Firearm Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, I already have the pinky extension, I put them on the original 11-round mags, but I also have 2 more with the 11-round springs I was hoping to convert the 13 back to 11, but it needs the mag plate. There is no button or plate on the bottom of the 13 round, you have to disassemble from a latch on the side of the mag. The 13 only uses the spring and bottom to make the 11 round a 13 round, there is nothing between the spring and bottom.

·
Registered
295 Posts
SOLVED: Eric at Galloway Precision made two mag base plates for me free of charge, I really don't know how to thank him enough, but it saved me $36 per mag, and they fit perfectly.
Galloway makes good products. Support the company.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you tried just getting the Pinky extensions for them ? I Bought 2 for my 11 rd mags, I think you would need the Base Plate lock ,
Have you tried just getting the Pinky extensions for them ? I Bought 2 for my 11 rd mags, I think you would need the Base Plate lock ,
I just purchased a new GX4 last week with two 11 round mags. I have one 13 round mag and like the feel of it. I would be interested in trading the two 11 round mags I have for two 13 round mags.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Buckeye, congratulations on getting your new GX4. They disappear from the show cases almost as soon as they are put in around here. I think that people realize that Taurus created a fine micro 9 at a bargain price. I hope to have mine soon!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts