Taurus Firearm Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was having the same issue. I had to push the rear sight all the way to the right. That fixed that issue. I am still shooting low although it has improved.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
eye im sew scared of guns that eye flench even whin eye dry fire!
View attachment 480444
LOL Gal takes her CCW out of her purse and hands it to her little boyfriend saying "Babe, I think there was something wrong with it at the range..."

He replies "Ewww, guns are scary...."

She says "I think we should both see other men...." :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I was having the same issue. I had to push the rear sight all the way to the right. That fixed that issue. I am still shooting low although it has improved.
Yeah, I think it's just a heavier than we're used to trigger. 95% of the time it's shooter related. I pulled out the G2C and dry fired it, and man it felt like a light buttery trigger compared to the GX4.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
37,060 Posts
Scotch tape both eyes lids open and two hand hold,practice till proficient !
yea but!!
Duct Tape will work much better at keeping the eye lids open--or closed!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Another range outing today, this time with the wife. However, we didn't shoot pistols too much, as she was digging the ARs too much :D

I gotta say, I only ran a couple mags through the GX4 which ran fine, but... This pistol is just tough to get the hang of. I've been putting the advice given here, to work and how I'm holding the gun and dry firing, etc.

The gun still pulls left pretty hard for me. At 5 yards, I was consistently hitting about 2-3 inches left of my point of aim. I guess it's just a heavier trigger than I've ever had, and it is not adapting well to my style, or I'm not adapting well to it I should say.

Still love the gun, and just gotta get in a lot more range time. Good note is, shooting my Glocks and G2C has become even more accurate because of the thought and placement I'm needing to do because of the GX4. Silver lining kinda thing. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
My issue is not just left (which I fixed moving the rear sight to the right) but low. It is still low. I have to aim high to hit center. It is annoying.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts