Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is A Forum I belong to. It is A great place. Just thought some of you might check it out. You might see some familiar faces on it. Feel free to come on in & join with us. John

·
Registered
31,691 Posts
Hey guys this is A Forum I belong to. It is A great place. Just thought some of you might check it out. You might see some familiar faces on it. Feel free to come on in & join with us. John
I used to go to a couple of other forums until I found this one, and I found a home here. I will on occasion visit another forum if it is specific to a particular brand of gun, but with all the knowledge found in this place, I don't feel any reason to go anywhere else.

While this is Taurus Armed.Net, very few of our members have Taurus as an exclusive brand of firearm. Most all of us have a pretty good collection of many manufactures.

Anyhow, welcome from the dry, dusty, treeless, prairie dog infested, coachless Red Raider, flatlands of Lubbock, TX.

·
Registered
29,845 Posts
Thanks for the tip anout this forum.

In case I missed your first post, Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state. ;)

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to the finest handgun forum on the web!

We are blessed to have many knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful gals and guys on this forum, which makes logging onto this site a daily pleasure.

Thanks for the invitation to visit guntoters forum.

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts
Welcome from Mid TN just jump right in and enjoy :)

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I just joined the forum.

I'll check it out and give you a shout when I "see" you there. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts