Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
there are some guns on there with really good reps.. so anyone can come across a lemon or two, although some are more problematic then others, you have to see many opinions and reviews and then weight them out.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
This guy seems to have retained his sense of humor, though apparently hopped up on caffeine while he typed out his review. :p

"Make: Charles Daly Model: 1911 Action: Single Action Caliber: .45 ACP
Rating: 1 Star
Review: I WENT TO THE RANGE WITH MY NEW 1911 CHARLES DALY,AND THE PEOPLE AT THE RANGE STARTED LAUGHING AT ME.THEY BEAT ME DOWN TO THE FLOOR,AND MAD ME RUN AROUND RANGE FIRING 22 RIFLE LONGS AT MY BACK.THEN THEY THREW MY GUN AT ME,AND SAID TAKE THAT JUNK AT OF HERE BOY"

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Gee, it had me wondering until I noticed some of the dates on those reviews, 2001 on the Mil Pro complaints in some cases.

I guess they were recycling some of the best, and yes I noticed the others besides Taurus.

All I got to say is bummer, but everything I have so far has been flawless except for the Owners shooting skills.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Funny how most of the people on there kept referring to "clips." They really ought to learn about guns before they go bashing them. I like how some of them were really tearing into quality guns, they probably just couldn't shoot them, so it became the gun's fault.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts