Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went in to a local key store to get some duplicates made. I hadn't been in that store in two decades. Here's the sign they had posted on the entrance:

GunsWelcome.jpg

Nice to see that some people don't have a problem with it. I also commented on the fact that they had no "masks required" sign out front. He said I could wear one if I wanted (the three employees weren't wearing masks) and he said if I needed one, they had one and it had only been used once! He also said if I needed a gun I could borrow one of those too! I think he was kidding about the gun.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've seen several in my AO for quite a while and some more recently. My LGS of course and my pharmacy before I went to mail order and others.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I've seen a few of those (or close to) around as well - including at a local sub-shop the Mrs and I go to on occasion, wish it was a more common sight though!

·
Registered
36,024 Posts
I have the exact same sign posted in my garage!
not sure that i would post one in a business that i owned or operated however , due to the crazy sue everything/everyone mentality of our world today, gosh think about a ND in there and someone being injured.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts