its got a mossberg 12 gauge on the cover its aug 2013 issue

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Was a decent read

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
It is a pretty good article. Taurus has purchased a couple of more firearms companies, Heritage Arms, and Diamondback. Heritage makes single actions.

Reactions: nut016

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Thanks. I need to check it out.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
It was a good article

jhp

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Taurus needs to start manufacturing ammo (In Brazil, not USA) and import it to help alleviate this ammo crunch.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Good read.

Reactions: chuck_in_texas

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Taurus needs to start manufacturing ammo (In Brazil, not USA) and import it to help alleviate this ammo crunch.
SUPER Idea! Makes sense. The gun makers can't sell as many pieces if people can't buy ammo. I think Remington has always known that, as did the old W-W congolmerate before it broke apart.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion. I picked it up and thought he came off well in the article. Taurus also had a full page add up front for the Carry On program.

I was wondering if this magazine is a good one to read ongoing? Being new to the firearms world, I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion. I picked it up and thought he came off well in the article. Taurus also had a full page add up front for the Carry On program.

I was wondering if this magazine is a good one to read ongoing? Being new to the firearms world, I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks.
It's a great magazine and you may even get a subscription with an NRA membership. Even if not, buy one and mail in a card. I got 12 issues for $9.97.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
It's a great magazine. They have specials like 2 years for $12. Google it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks for the near-instant feedback! I go ahead and search for the best deal and get that subscription into the pipeline. Thanks again.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Just read his interview day before yesterday. Seems like a class act. Just what Taurus needs. I've got G&A and Handguns magazine on the wifey's kindle, they're both awesome.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
CEO Mark Kresser interview in Guns&Ammo.

Anyone else read it? I am really proud of the new CEO and how available and approachable he is. Go to the Colt forum and try asking about their CEO... Colt is headed in the opposite direction of Taurus. I will be buying more Tauri as the budget allows. A nice 6" .22 revolver is next on the list.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Yes, there's another thread here from a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
I'm still waiting for it to arrive... :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts