Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time using Gunbroker & I won a the bid on a really nice S&W 6906 with box & 3 mags. Should be here next week. Pics when I get it!!

BW

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Awesome! I love GunBroker! I wish I could buy all of the cool stuff they have that I want! Can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Congrats. My first experience with Gunbroker.com was a winner. S&W M&P Model of 1905 4th Change 38 Special.
Model%20of%201905%204th%20change.jpg

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Congrats on your 6906. If you are patient, do your homework and with a little luck thrown in, you can pickup some pretty good deals on GB. Earlier this year I had the winning bid on a like new PT840 for $256 in hand.

·
Registered
13,938 Posts
Good deal, I have a S&W 659 9mm and 645 .45acp. Wasn't too crazy about either one on the first trip out, but after the second outing and taking the time to learn the pistols personality, feel and sights I grew to love both of them.They were both easy to strip, but a little testy when it came time to slip them back together. But, again it was only getting to know one another.
I hope you have alike love story ahead of you also.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Congrats! When you win an auction it is almost like Christmas.

Reactions: BW64

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK Got it. Here's pics! This is in great condition!! Better than I expected for $398!! Range trip tomorrow!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
My current favorite and prettiest pistol is a 39-2 nickle plated. I have heard a lot of people bash the Smith autos, but mine performs like a dream.

·
Super Moderator
36,024 Posts
It sure is beautiful, congratulations on the new pistol!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys! Hit the range early today. All I can say is AWESOME!!!! Functions perfectly. All mags feed & drop easily. Makes me look like a better shooter than I am! LOL Overall a great buy!!

BW

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great snag...it'd cost you an extra $100 in my neck of the woods. ;)
Thank you Moondawg. The FFL that I used for the transfer said I stole it!! He said at least $475-$490! LOL

BW

1 - 18 of 18 Posts