Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch this guy, and then think of how many people you know who are like this for real.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't let Texheim see this. He has some type of flatulence fetish.

Sent from my Huawei Phablet using Tapatalk

Now the kilts suddenly make sense to me.

Reactions: Lmstncwby

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Dropping a pistol while drawing gets you kicked out of most shooting schools, which tells me he hasn't handled a gun at all. This dope looks more like a mall ninja wannabe. These guys give all shooters a bad name and is only funny to the anti-gun crowd.

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
22,034 Posts
Dropping a pistol while drawing gets you kicked out of most shooting schools, which tells me he hasn't handled a gun at all. This dope looks more like a mall ninja wannabe. These guys give all shooters a bad name and is only funny to the anti-gun crowd.
If it is satire, which I believe it is, then this dope is not really a dope, he's mocking those who think packing twinkies into an AK receiver is worth while.

As for how many people I know who are like this, zero. How many on youTube are like that? Countless.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If it is satire, which I believe it is, then this dope is not really a dope, he's mocking those who think packing twinkies into an AK receiver is worth while.

As for how many people I know who are like this, zero. How many on youTube are like that? Countless.

At first, I thought the guy was an idiot, but then I realized that he was doing just what you said: making fun of the 200,000 on line amateur
gun experts who do those kind of tests in their own back yards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts