Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a gun store owner that is creating some interesting feed back!!

another twist from a different station

·
Registered
190 Posts
Damn some people got their panties in a knot over that? They would go full coronary if the saw what's behind the counter at my local "toy store"

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Looks like some more folks are growing a pair!!! Good! I hope A LOT of people are offended. Maybe they will pay attention to what is really happening. The one that got me was the gal who said the GSO putting the signs up was being "rash". Really? But Feinstein has sensible proposals? You bet. Stunning how stupid people have become.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Me likey!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Ain't the first amendment great.

Reactions: glenwolde

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
The ones that are offended obviously don`t see the big picture!!! What a bunch of sheeple!!! Myself, I wish that gun shop was near me so I could shake the owners hand. I would have no problem supporting his business!!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Looks like some more folks are growing a pair!!! Good! I hope A LOT of people are offended. Maybe they will pay attention to what is really happening. The one that got me was the gal who said the GSO putting the signs up was being "rash". Really? But Feinstein has sensible proposals? You bet. Stunning how stupid people have become.
A perfect example of what Rush calls "low information voters".

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
I tried to e-mail them a 'thank you' but it won't let me.The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. I hope they are not caving to the pressure from people who oppose their right to free speech.

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Don't you just love to hear a LibTard attempt to explain why their are against something!

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
"I don't like how they're comparing President Obama to those three horrible people."

Personally I'm offended that someone obviously in their 20's can't use their 3rd grade education to read the signs as seperate entities. Even though we all know they're actually one in the same.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Tagged

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
It is about time people start taking a stand against gun control.. Let this be a wake up call to save our rights..

Reactions: carlstaurus

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
The ones that are offended obviously don`t see the big picture!!! What a bunch of sheeple!!! Myself, I wish that gun shop was near me so I could shake the owners hand. I would have no problem supporting his business!!
I wish it was near me so I could shop for guns.
He's better stocked than Cabela's was the last time I visited.

·
Registered
570 Posts
HA! That is the slogan of every gun store I have been in since '08. It is hard to distract some people from "Snookie and JWoww" and show them the steady encroachment on our rights by the liberal government. They don't care about the 2nd Amendment because they aren't gun owners, but when those lovely people from NY get their way with stop and frisk they are going to be crying for their 4th Amendment rights. I wonder how many Americans would have to google "4th Amendment" right now?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts