Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
10,379 Posts
OK..:eek:..but is it banned in California, New York and New Jersey? :D
Shouldn't be, it doesn't have over a 10gb capacity.

(I'd *love* to see someone try to get one of these past the TSA though...they thought the cupcake was scary or the purse with a picture of a gun on it)

·
Super Moderator
17,588 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
When taking out at work do you have to say, "Excuse me while I whip this out."

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I like it.
I think it's pretty cool.

BUT!!!!!

I can see the user attracting some unwanted attention if used in the wrong setting. (Ie; some internet cafe ran by some tree hugging, gun hating libtard; or any college/school/public library.)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
OH yeah, l can you see the SHTF if the kids brought that to school!!!!!!!!! WOW... dont leave it laying on the front seat durning a traffic stop either!

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
I like it.
I think it's pretty cool.

BUT!!!!!

I can see the user attracting some unwanted attention if used in the wrong setting. (Ie; some internet cafe ran by some tree hugging, gun hating libtard; or any college/school/public library.)
Thats exactly where I would use it! :D

Reactions: scrabtree6

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Shouldn't be, it doesn't have over a 10gb capacity.

(I'd *love* to see someone try to get one of these past the TSA though...they thought the cupcake was scary or the purse with a picture of a gun on it)
Based on California regs its an "assault pistol" as the silver chain counts as an external stock

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
I don't think I could get my finger in the trigger guard without stroking the trigger. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bet the TSA loves this one. Maybe we could get enough of them through one airport at one time to drive them all crazier than they all ready are.:)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Bad idea. Some idiot will mistake it for a real gun and shoot you for trying to share your MP3 collection. Never use something that looks like a real gun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts