·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I know its silly but I always wanted a tec-9

Reactions: Cariwine

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Back in 1967 I had the opportunity to purchase an M1A2 carbine for $100.00 and I passed on it because we just had our first child and I had to put the money elsewhere, I thought. I kick myself ever time I think about it. OUCH!!!:bang:

·
Super Moderator
35,025 Posts
I had greatly regretted not getting a certain Iver Johnson marketed .22 which I wanted as a kid that looked like the M1 Carbine. Then, I found this brand new Chiappa at a gun shop and I'm just smitten with it after about 500 rounds. Only problem, it's eatting up my stash of CCI ammo. :D

11lht0x.jpg

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
I regret not passing up on that Sub2000....

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Sold and traded some I should have kept. Kept some I should have sold or traded. Buying and building a few as time passes. Selling several as the local gun shop makes room. I can't think of anything I want or need at the moment.

·
Registered
36,115 Posts
Springfield Omega 1911, (the full package), a M-1 Carbine original war time Korea (now thats just crazy!) a couple Dan Wesson pistol packs, a couple of Browning Citori, Diamondback 38 Spl 4 inch.

·
Super Moderator
35,025 Posts
Just thought of one, a cherry Smith and Wesson 2 1/2" round butt M66....350 bucks. I hesitated, day later it was gone. :bang:

Reactions: TheOldRedneck

·
Registered
24,546 Posts
I regret passing on a chance to buy an M1 Garand for 150 bucks many years ago. It was a never issued gun that was still in cosmoline.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I was wondering when someone would start a topic on this. Here's the list.

1.) 4" Colt Officers model 38 Heavy barrel for $300. Had slow timing but was otherwise alright. Everything felt right about it when I held it in my hand. Had plenty of time and money to get it but I just kept staring at it being all indecisive like....never again..T_T

2.) 6" S&W Highway Patrolman(no model number under crane) for $325. Was ugly and had horrible grips on it, but was perfect mechanically. Was gone by the time I got the money up.

3.) 6" Taurus 66 for $300. Near perfect finish and excellent trigger pull. Only had some minor spot rusting on the hammer. Same as the Smith above.

4.) 4" Colt Python Stainless for $1000. Was sold as a shooter because of a tiny scratch near the logo. I only had $800 on me at the time....Seller ended up selling it to a guy for $900

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I used t ahve one of those Firestar 9mm. It was a great little under rated pistol. I really miss mine.

Reactions: Cariwine

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Bought an SKS 5back in 93 or 94.

Was very, very nice. Had to be in at least 95% condition. Had a few light dings in the stock, but not enough to even go through the finish.

Came with a bandoleer, canteen and cleaning kit, spike style bayonet. and drop bottom attached magazine.

This thing was in a woode box and packed full of cosmoline.

I bout the SKS, three 30 round aftermarket magazines and a couple boxes of military surplus fmj steel cased ammo for right at $200.

Two years later, i discovered a couple dime size rust spots in the blueing on the barrel where a pool towel had accidentally been laying on it .

Instead of paying to have it reblued, I sold it instead.

Seriously, a SKS in 95% condition, 4 magazines total and original spike style bayonet. For $200

The last time I saw a SKS for sale, it might have been in 55% condition and was going for $600 Or somebody thought it would be better with an Archangel kit and selling it for $800

Reactions: YOT and Cariwine
1 - 20 of 55 Posts