Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All these great deals I've seen since I became unemployed last July have left me heartbroken.

I am as of this week GAINFULLY EMPLOYED again so I'm expecting deals to evaporate.

So, just a heads-up.

All the Best,
D. White

·
Super Moderator
40,396 Posts
Glad you are back to work.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Congrats on the job.

·
Super Moderator
35,540 Posts
Congrats on the new employment. They should remain low unless Hillary gets in the race and surges in the polls.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Hillary is toast! No, wait a minute... I like toast... Hillary is egg plant! Watch out for Bloomberg, though...

(None of which should detract from congratulating you on your accomplishment! Don't worry about your impact on gun prices.)

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Congrats on the new employment! I think prices will be stable for a while. The results of the next Dim rigged election will change things a lot though!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
About 10 years ago I lost my job and that may have been what led to my increased interest in arms. I always has a couple of .22s but at that point I started to think about instability in the economy (and the local community) and began collecting.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Every time I save up enough money for a new gun, the price goes up. To be honest, I can't understand how a lot of folks on here are able to afford the many arms the acquire.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
They say every silver lining has a cloud:

joe-btfsplk.jpg

Although, hopefully now you will eventually accumulate enough discretionary money to be able to shop your LGS.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Congrats on being gainfully employed.

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
Glad you found a job ! That's the important thing.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Wouldn't You know it, I found 2 examples of the Gun I was looking for at a reasonable price and at about the same time I had to put a set of tires on My Car, two months later when I had the finances to afford them again they were both gone.

Reactions: dwhite

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Wouldn't You know it, I found 2 examples of the Gun I was looking for at a reasonable price and at about the same time I had to put a set of tires on My Car, two months later when I had the finances to afford them again they were both gone.

PRIORITIES - - - and TIMING !

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Congrats on the new employment. They should remain low unless Hillary gets in the race and surges in the polls.
If ANY prog/soc/lib wins look for a run on guns. Probably ain't going to happen as a Trump re-election looks more and more real every day. But one thing you can say about a democrat President is that they sure are good for gun sales!

Reactions: NativeTexan

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Congratulations on landing another job! Hope all works out for ya!

·
Super Moderator
34,949 Posts
Better go make some money so you can retire like me and have all day to shoot...well, except for doctors appointments. :D

Reactions: SCHIZOID
1 - 20 of 22 Posts