Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,223 Posts
I don't believe I've welcomed you before///welcome from Northern Illinois.

All of mine are carried in a holster, some IWB and some OWB. I adjust them for the quickest retrieval favoring a forward cant off the 4 O'Clock position. The "Sneaky Pete" sounds like something that you refer to or a Fanny Pack. Before Illinois got off the dime and became the last state in the union to approve some form of CCW there was thought to be a fanny pack "loophole which argued it to be a valid gun case under the description of a device to transport firearms. Of course it would have had to be unloaded.

I would only carry a gun in a bag as a last resort due to the lag time involved in retrieval in addition to security. I want it as close as possible to my body.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have a belt bag that I bought years ago to carry a Kahr K-9. I no longer have the Kahr, but I've carried a S&W Model 37, then a S&W Model 642-2, in it. Interestingly, my 2 inch S&W Model 12-2 fits snugly in the bag, so I still use it on occasion. It zips and has rip tabs so it can be carried left or right handed. Three or four speedloaders fit in the front pocket, or you could carry a wallet and/or cellphone.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
214 Posts
I’ve used a small leather “fanny” pack from time to time, when only wearing a tee shirt and it does quite well. I can carry a J frame sized revolver or my Kimber Micro, even my Walther PPK/S, no problem.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Nope I don't I just PC these days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts