Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

And by magazines I'm referring to the gun rags. What ones do you read, if any? I had a subscription to Guns & Ammo for years during the late 80s/early 90s but stopped around 1995. After recently making purchases with www.natchezss.com , they had 2 complimentary issues sent to me. After receiving and reading the second issue, I decided to go ahead and start subscribing again @ $22.00 for 2 years, which I thought wasn't too bad a price, even though they seem to have more advertising now than a decade ago
however I digress. Let's hear what you enjoy. :)

·
Administrator
17,694 Posts
I get Shotgun News and Shooting Times. I occasionally pick up Combat Handguns if it has a Gun I find interesting in it.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
lol.. can't really get in on this one..
I have internet.. :D :D
Do like the G&A website though

Now guitar mags, i won't go there :eek: :D :D

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Handguns, Shooting Illustrated, American Cop, Gun Tests, Combat Handguns, American Handgunner, Gun List, Shooting Times.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dbsoundguy said:
Now guitar mags, i won't go there :eek: :D :D
Just one or two, eh? :D

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Currently I pay for NRA Rifleman and Concealed Carry Magazine from the USCCA. I get Guns & Ammo and Shooting Times from that Gallery of Guns monthly gun giveaway (yes, someone actually won something there).

I used to subscribe to more but so much of it started to look the same.

Steelheart

·
Registered
497 Posts
American Rifleman (NRA membership)
America's First Freedom (wife's NRA membership)
Guns & Ammo

I agree with Steelheart. I used to subscribe to more, but they all began looking alike. Reviews on (yawn) the latest 1911s and ARs. After a while, they all begin to look alike too.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
American Rifleman via the NRA membership! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts