Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking fur some new bathroom reading mags........what is the best handgun mags out there.somthing about handguns,holsters,tips and so on.i need to add to my mags like sportrider,cycle world and mens health.

thanks rick

·
Administrator
35,288 Posts
I'm more into handguns than rifles and shotguns - I really like Handguns, Combat Handguns, and Guns. G&A is pretty good too, as is Gun World.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I like Guns and Ammo Handguns. If you get Guns and Ammo, you may not want to get this one. They cover the same guns.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Combat handguns is also good. I like some of the articles in there that talk about defensive shooting.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
If you want a book, get Boston Gun Bible. It will keep you covered for quite a while.

Steelheart

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
afrats said:
I like Guns and Ammo.
+1 on. I had a subscription to G&A for a few years and enjoyed the content for the most part.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
rwcreigh said:
i am looking fur some new bathroom reading mags........what is the best handgun mags out there.somthing about handguns,holsters,tips and so on.i need to add to my mags like sportrider,cycle world and mens health.

thanks rick
That depends on what you're preferences are. Bathroom reading, huh? Let me guess you're just "reading it for the articles." :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
39,700 Posts
I recommend the local news rag. Then you can multi-task if the TP runs out. :drool:

·
Super Moderator
21,533 Posts
Combat handguns American handgunner

·
Registered
906 Posts
Just picked up American Handgunner. I have to say I like it.

(plus 45 forever had it in his post. how can you argue with the .45?)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts