Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
North Star said:
Yes if it is Model LMS-1911. I just installed mine and I am waiting to test it out. A little pricey, but with 54 year old eyes, I believe it will be worth it. Enjoy.
They have a few different models called LMS-1911 with a letter designation after them. Can you confirm which one in particular will fit the 1911 with 5" barrel? I've been looking at this myself. Any info is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Paul The Wall said:
any pro vs. con on guide rod lasers?
i've never known anyone who actually had one. i'm not sure how accurate they would be. how would you fine tune the aim point on one? would it stay true? i must plead complete ignorance on this, but it's a nice idea. i must admit, i've thought of it before.

·
Registered
32,904 Posts
My son has one in his Glock Model 26, it is spot on!

·
Registered
165 Posts
jonyrotten said:
i've never known anyone who actually had one. i'm not sure how accurate they would be. how would you fine tune the aim point on one? would it stay true? i must plead complete ignorance on this, but it's a nice idea. i must admit, i've thought of it before.
It has no adjustment. It's not designed for target shooting, but more for SD.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.