Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gas prices up again

Well, gas prices went up again to $3.79. I know that is not as bad as some places, but it is bad enough. So I am thinking that I am not going to spend money on any plane tickets this year. Instead, I am going to buy another firearm, stay local, and have myself a hometown shooting holiday! :D

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
Regular is in the $3.85 range here in Pittsburgh now, plus or minus a few cents here and there.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
3.93 in most of phoenix--3.97 up here in the north of arizoner

·
Registered
597 Posts
$3.90 ish here in NC + or - a few cents here and there. Drove about 80 miles one way to a pretty good surplus store and found one station with $3.75, had to stop and top off. The wife drives a dodge caliber it's ok on gas, I have a Honda Civic with a few minor upgrades I average 38mpg highway. I make the trip to Daytona from NC on a tank and a half of gas. I'm a truck man by nature but with the kids and gas prices the means didnt meat the ends. Even at $4.00 a gallon I wouldn't have to worry to much about it. Now with the truck Id have been bankrupt by now.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
$3.65 here.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
We can blame the commoditis traders on this spike. Prices should be dropping right now. We actually had a decrease yesterday, down to $398 from $3.99. Wow!

Sarge

·
10,379 Posts
Right now we're hangin' at $3.75, the town 10 miles down the road is at $3.89, so I'm bettin' by the end of the week we'll be somewhere around $3.90+.

So much for mowin' the yard, I'm buyin' goats...at least when they run out of gas I can eat 'em.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts