Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm planning on buying the 58HiCap 19rd .380 automatic, I'd just like to know what kind of grips fit on it. I'm getting the stainless one and would like to get some pearl grips on it, otherwise Ill probably get the 85.

Someone posted on another board he thought they were 92FS grips, and it seems to me the grip itself is longer than the original PT58 or the Beretta Cheetah, I mean it must be to incorporate a 19rd magazine.

Also, any sources on where to get grips would be good. Preferably oem or something that's inexpensive, since this gun is already going to be about $450 before taxes/shipping/'fees'.

Thanks for the help !

Just saw this, is this gun seriously double action only? That would be just awful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Surprising no one knew this, but I broke down and called Taurus Mfg anyway, a New Jersey number, I was on hold for only a few minutes(not much compared to the 45minutes with Kodak the previous day), as it turns out the 92FS grips do fit, but the angle of the backstrap is a little different, so there will be some overlapping or something. I'll have to figure out a fix but its a start.

Also, I noticed on the site the gun is DAO which turned me off of the gun completely, but the kind lady on the customer service end told me there's a DAO and a SA version of the gun.

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.