Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I'm new to revolvers this is my first one. I'm trying to find a set of grips for the 651. I would like Houges but I can't find anyware that says hogue makes them for this model. Thanks for any help in this matter.:):)

·
Registered
186 Posts
The Taurus 651 has the SAME frame as the Mod. 85 (except for the shrouded hammer, of course). So, any grips that will fit a Mod 85 will fit the 651.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Hi all

I'm new to revolvers this is my first one. I'm trying to find a set of grips for the 651. I would like Houges but I can't find anyware that says hogue makes them for this model. Thanks for any help in this matter.:):)
The gun is a "Small Frame" Taurus® revolver, it uses the same grips as a Taurus® Mdl, 85, 605, 650, 651, 850, 851, etc.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Yep, everyone is correct. By the way, you can get a longer combat grip for your 651 for $9 from Taurus (I had an 851 and ordrered a set). It is not that much bigger overall, but it's just enough to make your revolver more comfortable to handle and shoot....

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hi all

Look for "small frame Taurus" or "Taurus 85". It'll work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts