Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a pt 92 older model. i need to find a gip screw and bushing.i called taurus and they are all out of them,3 weeks till they may get some. im going to try a gunsmith at the locale gander mountain maybe get lucky.anyone know of another place that may have them? i'm sure with my luck they wont have anything.

·
Administrator
18,116 Posts
Beretta 92 grip screws and bushings might work, but I would wait for Taurus to get them back in stock, then they would probably cost less.

·
Registered
127 Posts
jwc007 said:
Beretta 92 grip screws and bushings might work, but I would wait for Taurus to get them back in stock, then they would probably cost less.
Baretta 92 grip screws and bushings won't work, I tried. The PT-92 grip screws are just a little bit different, I would wait for Taurus to get some more.

·
Administrator
18,116 Posts
Thanks! Now I know of another change they (Taurus) made!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have three pt 92's all have diffrent grip screw setups.1 has bushings with small head screws,1 has no bushings with big headed screws 3 larger dia. threads 1 small threads,the last one is the newest with a decocker,same as 2nd one just has 1 bushing for smaller dia. screw.i think the have them they just arent selling till after Jan. 1st. how can they be out of all 3 setups screws and bushings?

·
Registered
127 Posts
When you called them did you give the the serial number off your 92? They might not be out of all 3 types, just confused on which one to give you.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you dont get that for in the conversation,i will wait till january,couple dabs of silicone everything stays put for a while. gun shoots great,love all 3 pt92's. life is good till they get my parts in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts