Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Taurus 941 (B2UL) a month ago and ordered the Taurus mother of pearl grips which came the other day. But, the pin bolt from my stock grips are too large for the pearl grips. I've been calling Taurus customer service all day and can't get anything except a recording even though I held for half-an-hour early this morning. Should I risk drilling out the hole in the pearl grips? Has anyone else encountered this problem? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
From what i have heard, those grips will crack easy. I am not sure I would try to drill them out.

Try your phone call tomorrow. First day of the week is usually a zoo as any CS operation.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it's been three days and I'm still trying to get through to customer service. How does Taurus think they can do business this way?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally got through. You have to just set your phone down and do other things, hoping you will hear the operator when she comes on. But here's the rub, I paid $56 for the mother of pearl grips only to find out that the gold pin screw that is required does not come with the grips. You are supposed to buy it separately but there is nothing on the Taurus web page or order form that explains this. I ordered mine by phone and it was not explained to me then, either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts