Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18 days on New years Resolution of healthier foodstuff...yeah right..lol. Grilled my favorite ribeye last nite and I still be paying for it....but lordy it was good.

*singing Johnny Cash's song..Ring Of Fire*

Ma'Butt is a burning thang
And it feels like a fiery ring
Round as a puckered tire
Ma'Butt is a ring of fire

I ate a burning ring of fire
I sat down down down and the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns, Ma'Butt is a ring of fire

The taste of jalapenos is sweet
With tastebuds dead of heat
I fell for you like a child
Oh, Ma'poor butt, the fire went wild

And it burns, burns, burns, Ma'Butt is on fire
The ring of fire
The ring of fire
The ring of fire

·
Registered
31,758 Posts
C'mon Avocado!

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Oh Shit! Can I say that here? That's a plate! I'll take two!

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
I'm sure your toilet will be mad at you in the morning. But I would have loved to eat that instead of the Chicken Ceaser Salad I just ate after work.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Enjoy. As long as you don't eat like that every meal you're good. I want the recipe. That looks like my knd of meal!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Enjoy. As long as you don't eat like that every meal you're good. I want the recipe. That looks like my knd of meal!
Nothing to the recipe really, refried beans and thick sliced taters, sweet onions sliced to rings and jalapenos browned on a flat skillet and steaks on the grilled side however ya like them. I like mine rare. here's the flat skillet I use:

Now..Sandman's dinner looks good too. I haven't made some German/Polish country style ribs with saurkraut, taters, onions and apples like he kinda has there in a long time too. And prolly easier on the rear end too.

·
10,379 Posts
I had to fend for myself tonight the wife's out with the girls. pork chops :thumb:
LoL musta been the night for chops. Local grocery store had chops and ham for $0.99/lb last night.

I gotta ask, is that krout, potatoes, and carrots with your chops? It looks great

·
10,379 Posts
LoL no wonder if looked good then. Nothing better than kraut with chops, must be the German in me.

Speaking of which, now I want potato pancakes for dinner. Dangit! It's only goin' on 9 in the morning and I'm hungry for dinner. I gotta stop getting involved in food threads on this forum.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yum, Potato pancakes with sour cream...Now I'm ready to chow down also!

LoL no wonder if looked good then. Nothing better than kraut with chops, must be the German in me.

Speaking of which, now I want potato pancakes for dinner. Dangit! It's only goin' on 9 in the morning and I'm hungry for dinner. I gotta stop getting involved in food threads on this forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts