Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Jason. I live in Jacksonville, NC. I am a sergeant in the Marine Corps with 6 years time in service. I am 24 years old, I have a concealed carry permit from the state of Tennessee of which I am a resident. I am married to a female Marine who is also a Sgt, and yes she likes to shoot things too.

My current Taurus firearms are a PT1911 and a 605. Previously I owned a 6" .357 tracker, which I traded for a Ruger gp100 on a whim.
Other guns include a Kimber, various Ak's and SKS's, 12 gauge Maverick, and a old Rossi mod 92 .44 mag levergun.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Welcome aboard Jason!!! Thank you and your wife for your service!!!!!!! I got rid of my GP100 years ago and ended up with a pair of Taurus 669's. I have a yugo SKS and could easily be tempted into getting more!.. I also own a Winchester trapper in 45 Long Colt ( really wanted to do Cowboy action shooting at one time ). I was always interested in the Pumas
Again ,welcome!!

·
Administrator
40,097 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Welcome Sgt. Our thanks to you and your wife for your service to all of us. You are our heroes!
God's blessings.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard from Kentucky, glad you could join us. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome aboard Sgt. and accept my thanks for you and your wife's service. I am a newbie here but refer
to my self as an ole antique left over from the Viet Nam war. Thanks, Digger Doug

1 - 11 of 11 Posts