Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from frozen tundra land - I came across this forum while searching for a speedloader for my Judge that would fit both 45C and .410. I found an answer and with some more looking around I'm convinced this is a great forum!

The Judge is my first big bore handgun and it's been great so far. My research told me not to expect much for accuracy and that's exactly what I found with several factory loads. Long story short, I started handloading and am getting very good accuracy with Keith style bullets. I'll post details soon.

I'm a mostly-retired guy, Hunter Safety Instructor, and interested in most everything connected with hunting/shooting/fishing/etc.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome! This is a great place. You'll love it.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome from england

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I started handloading and am getting very good accuracy with Keith style bullets...

...I'm a mostly-retired guy, Hunter Safety Instructor, and interested in most everything connected with hunting/shooting/fishing/etc.
Hey, with those credentials, you're definitely going to be an asset to this forum!

Welcome from the Great State of Mississippi!

·
10,379 Posts
LoL as soon as I saw the Hodag I knew you had to be from around these parts. Welcome from the Ladysmith area.

Reactions: rhuber

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome from Wyoming.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome from Dayton Ohio!!!! Glad you joined us

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome From the Rust Belt USA.... ( the real mitten state )

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, be sure to check out the "Sticky" posts in each section, you can learn a lot from them.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts