Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Tx. I may be new here, but I'm not new to guns or gun boards. I happen to have 1 Taurus handgun (and several others from other manufacturers), a PT-92 that I "got" for myself last "Christmas" -- or should I say that I traded for it, NIB, for a full size Bersa Thunder 9 that was having extraction issues. At first, I was kinda hesitant to buy Taurus, but now I'm not, assuming that the rest of the product line is as solid as my PT-92. It has been a champ, no issues at all, other than the stock Taurus 17 round mags are kinda tough to get that last round in. The MecGar mags I've picked up for it don't have that problem.

I looked through some of the other intro posts and notice some familiar names. Howdy, Y'all! ;D

·
Administrator
40,646 Posts
Welcome from West Texas!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. The PT92/100 series is one of the most beloved on the board with many owners, myself included, present.

The seemingly fastest growing sub-forum dedicated to a particular Taurus product - though I could be wrong but don't think I am - is the PT1911. We have a steadily growing number of members and moderators both who own that particular model and as with the PT92, I'm glad to count myself among that group. :D

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best Wishes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts