Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone from the great state of Virginia! I have a couple of Taurus/Rossi weapons and am currently awaiting the arrival of my new Taurus Thunderbolt Sundance Stainless Steel 45 LC that I was fortunate enough to find NIB from Buds! I had seen one of these in a western several years ago and had no idea what it was, but I really loved the looks of it! I discovered that it was a Colt Lightning and although I wanted one, I figured that it was out of the question. I had no idea that anyone made a reproduction of these and I just stumbled across the Taurus while doing research on pump action rifles. I figured that I was out of luck when I found out that Taurus had discontinued the line, but then...there it was...in 45LC, blue or stainless. I jumped on the stainless and it was just shipped to my FFL yesterday and is due to arrive on Friday. Yippee! I just hope and pray that I got one of the later versions that don't have the problems that so many have experienced. I have some 45LC that I bought from a local gun show about a year back (Georgia Arms) that I was going to shoot in my Circuit Judge. I never shot it because I can't get the choke out of the barrel! I have used my Circuit Judge to take out the many squirrels that live around here and like to chew on my log cabin and virtually destroyed the roof over hang of my garage! I have taken out numerous of the little furry tale rats with the .410 load. I guess that I tightened it too much and after shooting numerous of .410 loads through it, I just can't seem to break that choke loose! Oh well...at least I've got ammo for my new Thunderbolt! Anyway, I am enjoying reading the many posts here and look forward to contributing to the conversations when I can. Y'all have a happy fourth of July!

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Welcome from the great state of West Virginia..

·
Registered
29,957 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state.

State of over "1 MILLION 120 THOUSAND" Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Super Moderator
40,640 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net! You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
24,854 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Welcome from Texas!
Have you tried a penetrating oil to help break that loose?

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Hello from StL. MO!!

·
Administrator
40,280 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Super Moderator
37,263 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois and congratulations on the new rifle!

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
WELCOME!!! From NE Florida's "FIRST COAST"! Spent 12 years in your area 1976 - 1985 : 1989 - 1991; if it had not been for the taxes, I would have retired there.:wink:

Reactions: Tinstar

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts