Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all. I'm CajunBass, or CB for short most people seem to call me. You've probably seen me around most of the other forums, so I thought I'd drop in here and check this place out.

Back a number of years ago, maybe in the early 80's I guess it was, I bought my second handgun, a Taurus, must have been an 82. A heavy barrel Model 10 lookalike. My ex and I shot the snot out of that gun, mostly with wadcutters, until I decided to take up semi-pro bass fishing, and sold some guns to finance a bunch of bass fishing tackle.

Over the years I've owned a couple of other Taurus revolvers. A M-66, seven shot, 357 that was one of the nicest guns I've ever owned, and I've owned a few, and a M-85CH. That was a nice one too, as was an early M-94. All of them went on down the road for something else sooner or later.

But today I saw a really nice M-80, with the original yellow box (S/N 806xxx) at the LGS. 4" tapered barrel, fixed sights, nice grips too. The checkering was kind of rough, but the color was nice. I remembered that one I had all those years ago, and even though I need another 38 like I need a hole in my head, I put it on hold. I hope to pick it up tomorrow.

Anyway, if it's ok with you, I'll just pull up one of these five gallon buckes here, and sit a spell, and see if I can't learn something. You want me to toss another log on this fire?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome CB from little ole New Hampshire and liked the Intro, you seen the Rest now your with Best Forum! Nice to have You on board

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,241 Posts
greeting from Kansas.jpg nice to meet you, this bucket taken?

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma CB!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Welcome from StL MO!!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Michigan. :) For sure, another log would be nice, it is still really cold here.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts