Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John here, living the good life on the shores of the mighty Texoma. Mostly shoot long range pistol but since moving to this area 3 years ago I found that long range areas are difficult to find so I've been amusing myself at the local indoor range. As for Taurus I currently carry a 650 as does my wife.

We call them Ying and Yang, her's is the stainless of course. And just in case you're wondering if she shoots mags in her's.

Them ain't 38 wadcutters.
Over the years I've also owned a pair of PT145's, a PT745 and a Rossi M88. I've just added a Tracker 22 to the collection and although it's still early yet I think we'll get along just fine.
Mostly I've come here because I'm tired of the other boards were every mention of Taurus results in a bunchof bad mouthing. I figure that's toned down somewhat in here.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Welcome from Texas, glad your on board.

·
Registered
32,010 Posts
Welcome from Lubbock. We are a relatively polite group here and have virtually no bashing of any kind. There are occasionally a few cranky old bears and a little bit of less than pleasant discourse, but overall a great group of folks and some great moderators.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Welcome from South Texas. Yep, great place to discuss the Taurus product without a bunch of trolls telling you what you should be shooting!

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Administrator
39,884 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

Bring your wife aboard! We even have an area for the ladies to chatter! :D

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome, John, from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
29,773 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!

Nice to see someone else's wife who prefers more power. Mine likes 45's!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Welcome from VT.