Taurus Firearm Forum banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell. Would love to see some 32 family handguns from you good folk.

AbE:
Also, is there a kydex IWB holster for the Protector Poly? Found It. It DOES exist.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Hey Caleb , a thought came to my mind. I know that you have all of the firearms at your disposal to shoot . I'm curious to know what's in your personal collection, what you choose to carry and so on? What's the one that always goes to the range? You can even confess to other manufacturers , we won't tell !
For the last year, I mostly carried a Ruger LCR 327 Fed Mag in a Phlster City Special holster. Right now I'm carrying a G3c with 10-8 Performance sights in a Harry's Holster, and when I'm done with the 2000 round test of that gun, I'm going to go back to my 856 Executive Grade.

I have too many guns to list all of them here, but I'm especially fond of Beretta 92-series guns and revolvers of all flavors.

·
Registered
Guns? What guns?
564 Posts
For the last year, I mostly carried a Ruger LCR 327 Fed Mag in a Phlster City Special holster. Right now I'm carrying a G3c with 10-8 Performance sights in a Harry's Holster, and when I'm done with the 2000 round test of that gun, I'm going to go back to my 856 Executive Grade.

I have too many guns to list all of them here, but I'm especially fond of Beretta 92-series guns and revolvers of all flavors.
Whatever became of your Taurus 82 from hell?

·
Super Moderator
41,392 Posts
I’ve visited this forum several times since I bought my first TCP last month. I have two now, one blued and one black stainless. Seeing this post, I decided to sign up.
Hi Ken and welcome aboard from northern Georgia !

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Welcome aboard from NW Arkansas, Caleb. Nice to have you join in. You are likely to get some requests for future product development. A few wishes I see often are " when is Taurus going to make another 45 cal pistol? and A personal wish of mine is a high capacity 380 in a semi auto platform. The newer G series pistols are a big hit here as well. GX4XL and the alterations to the G3 line are nice.
Hello from Indiana! Yeah, the GX4 in a .380 caliber would be great for my wife! She struggles with my 9mm version.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Welcome! I've been a loyal fan since '76. I bought a used revolver (Model 38, I think) and wore it out with a literal pallet of 38 Special. Long story, but I wore it out. Taurus could not repair it, but sent me a coupon for a free handgun of my choice. I got a PT92, and fell completely in love. Other than that, I've never had a problem with a Taurus product. I'm very impressed with your G series of pistols. If I have a complaint, I'll post it but I doubt that will happen. I still have two Taurus Total Ti revolvers, one in 45 Colt and the other (Sky Blue) in 38 special. I bought them in the mid 90's and still carry them on ocassion.

·
Super Moderator
41,392 Posts
Members, I want to remind everyone that our newer member is accorded the same respect that all of us enjoy. This is what makes TA.net the friendliest place on the 'net to discuss our passion, hobbies and life in general . This is the introduction thread for Caleb and now we know that he is reading our concerns and desires for new equipment or remedies for existing . I'm sure that he will respond when appropriate or has ideas to assist in your particular postings, but in this thread let's show him how much we appreciate his participation .

41 - 60 of 81 Posts