Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I wanted to introduce myself to the forum, I'm Caleb Giddings, and I'm Taurus USA's Marketing Manager. I'll be cruising through the forum, and most often letting you guys know about new product launches and things we've got coming down the pipe. I'm looking forwarding to interacting with you all!

·
9,768 Posts
Welcome aboard from NW Arkansas, Caleb. Nice to have you join in. You are likely to get some requests for future product development. A few wishes I see often are " when is Taurus going to make another 45 cal striker fired pistol? and A personal wish of mine is a high capacity 380 in a semi auto platform. The newer G series pistols are a big hit here as well. GX4XL and the alterations to the G3 line are nice.

·
Premium Member
8,466 Posts
Hey everyone, I wanted to introduce myself to the forum, I'm Caleb Giddings, and I'm Taurus USA's Marketing Manager. I'll be cruising through the forum, and most often letting you guys know about new product launches and things we've got coming down the pipe. I'm looking forwarding to interacting with you all!
Wow, nice to have someone from the mothership on board. Hopefully this is a long term relationship. Your products have lots of followers on here.

Reactions: ChrisH

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard from NW Arkansas, Caleb. Nice to have you join in. You are likely to get some requests for future product development. A few wishes I see often are " when is Taurus going to make another 45 cal pistol? and A personal wish of mine is a high capacity 380 in a semi auto platform. The newer G series pistols are a big hit here as well. GX4XL and the alterations to the G3 line are nice.
I can't say exactly what, but some people are going to be very happy come SHOT Show

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome! I have noticed that when factory reps are members of a forum, they get much real life ideas/issues from owners and members get real answers/info with no "internet wisdom/rumors"...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
I can't say exactly what, but some people are going to be very happy come SHOT Show
just to be a pain....a GX4-ish in 10mm (or a conversion kit ;)) would be awesome! (I know the added power/pressure and cartridge length would present a challenge, but whilst I dream...)

·
Premium Member
8,466 Posts
Welcome! I have noticed that when factory reps are members of a forum, they get much real life ideas/issues from owners and members get real answers/info with no "internet wisdom/rumors"...
Hey, at least it is an effort to mingle on the street.

·
Registered
11,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma!

·
Super Moderator
41,427 Posts
Welcome from Northern Georgia. Taurus moved here last year and so did I !! I'm looking forward to new and innovative firearm platforms.

·
Super Moderator
41,427 Posts
just to be a pain....a GX4-ish in 10mm (or a conversion kit ;)) would be awesome! (I know the added power/pressure and cartridge length would present a challenge, but whilst I dream...)
Yep, the market would be bodybuilders and the Hulk!

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here!" Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
Guns? What guns?
565 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and greetings from Canton, Ga.

I'm a long time Taurus revolver guy having owned dozens of them over the last fifty years, give or take, and still have two.

Taurus has two current offerings I'd like to have, the 3" 605 and the new .327. BUT I'll not purchase another Taurus product until they correct their policies and make replacement parts readily available for purchase. Until then, I'm perfectly happy with my S&W, Charter Arms, Colt, High Standard (an oldie but flawlessly reliable), and other handguns.

I certainly hope Taurus works to regain my business.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome to the forum, and greetings from Canton, Ga.

I'm a long time Taurus revolver guy having owned dozens of them over the last fifty years, give or take, and still have two.

Taurus has two current offerings I'd like to have, the 3" 605 and the new .327. BUT I'll not purchase another Taurus product until they correct their policies and make replacement parts readily available for purchase. Until then, I'm perfectly happy with my S&W, Charter Arms, Colt, High Standard (an oldie but flawlessly reliable), and other handguns.

I certainly hope Taurus works to regain my business.
Which parts did you have in mind that currently aren't available in our web store?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts