Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Greetings from southeast Oklahoma, just across the border from Fort Smith, Arkansas. I have had a Taurus Mil Pro 40SW for about 8 months now and love the little rascal. Shoots very well and after running about 500 rounds through it i can say it is quite a dependable little gun. I have used it for every day carry for quite a while now.

Just bought a new Taurus 24/7 OSS, but haven't had much luck with it so far. It shoots about 4" low at 10 yards and had 5 rounds out of 200 that didn't fire with no mark at all on the primer. Dealer is going to swap me for a new one he has coming in next Wed, so we will see if it is just a fluke or a model glitch. Sure hope a fluke as i want to use the OSS as an everyday carry.

·
Administrator
40,363 Posts
Welcome from West Texas and good luck with the OSS! :wave:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
James41, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys, i hope to be around from now on this seems like a nice forum. My dealer crawfished on me about the OSS so i am having to send it back to Miami to Taurus so i will be finding out real soon about how good their customer service is.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hello and Welcome from South Carolina!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....James :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun. Hope it all works out for you..keep us posted

1 - 15 of 15 Posts