Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropped in to say hello. I recently went to the store fully prepared to buy an XD9SC but when the dealer pulled a PT111 out of the UPS box that the driver had just left and told me the price, I changed my mind. Two-hundred dollars may not be much to most of you but it is to me.

I haven't had much chance to shoot it yet but have put about 200 rounds of both cheap stuff and 9BPLE. So far it eats anything you try to feed it. Not a single stutter. I really like the way the PT111 fits my hand as I have short fingers and the smaller grip just works well for me. My only problem so far is getting 12 rounds to fit into the magazines.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, it's good to have you with us. I think we have a fair share of members who do own the PT-111s, though I'm not one of them, at least not at this point in time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We have many knowledgeable people onboard, both Staff and Members.

Best Wishes

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
South Carolina? I spent some time down there in Rock Hill years ago... They still have the "Blue Law" done there?

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
PT111-3G, Welcome from the sandpile. As already stated there's quite a fan club for the PT111 here. Jump in. Enjoy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DRAEGER said:
South Carolina? I spent some time down there in Rock Hill years ago... They still have the "Blue Law" done there?
Blue Laws are still in effect but pretty much watered down to the point of no real concern.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts