Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm a long time shooter, first time Taurus owner as of today. Just bought a 24/7 Pro .45 stainless. I figured this was the place to be as a new found Taurus guy :D

My very humble background includes a short stint in the military and work as an armed security supervisor. Glad to meet you all and looking forward to posting with you all.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Hey, a very warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma!
Nice to meet a fellow sooner! ;D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey locknload I'm down here in Hugo......where dreams go to die haha. But seriously hello to you and to everyone else!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Hey Schorched, I'm not sure where Hugo is. Been here in Tulsa
almost 4 1/2 years, & still learning the place. I'm originally from
Long Island New York. Anyway, it's good to have you on the forum! :)

By the way, how far away is Hugo from Tulsa?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hugo is just a few miles north of the Texas border in the southeast part of Oklahoma. Tulsa is Aprox 2 1/2 hours from here. I am an import also having grown up in Cali and lived in 6 other states. I've been in this area since 96.

·
Administrator
35,418 Posts
Haven't we already met our quota of Okies? JUST KIDDING - and welcome from TEXAS !!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Haven't we already met our quota of Okies? JUST KIDDING - and welcome from TEXAS !!
lol... :D Hey ..schorched ...its all good, texas is just trying to start there own country on here :devil:
Oh yeah, Welcome From Arizona :wave:
Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ;)

·
Administrator
39,915 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts