Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post a short "hello". I've read googled posts from this site for quite some time, and finally decided I ought to sign up... this seems to be "the" place for Taurus owners.... I'm a member on a few other gun boards, as well, but figured that since three of my pistols are Tauruseseses.... ok, Tauri... that I should see if I could fit in.

I've had my PT111 G2 for a few years now, and took my LTC class with it. I have well over 1000 rounds through it, and love it... my keyboard is acting weird, so I'll end this for now...

·
Registered
8,909 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Welcome from Plano, right next door!

Reactions: hornetguy

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts

​Welcome to the Forum from Gulf Coast Florida!

·
Registered
14,172 Posts
Welcome aboard. It's a pretty good wealth of Taurus knowledge that you will find here. But, it's the members here that will make this your second family.

Stop in often and don't hesitate to jump into the mix of the numerous conversations.

I remember back a few decades ago. Our twins were in the Desoto High School Band which every year hosted a very large marching band competition. My wife and I were always in charge of the marching field access and timing of getting the bands to take the field. Allen was a staple band, always showing up to perform and compete. They were one of the smallest bands of all the entries.

My how things have changed up in that neck of TEXAS. Everything has grown in numbers including the marching band. Always was a sense of pride with in that small group of members, I hope the integrity, pride and attitude has grown along with the numbers.

Again, Welcome to TA

·
Administrator
40,589 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome aboard. It's a pretty good wealth of Taurus knowledge that you will find here. But, it's the members here that will make this your second family.

Stop in often and don't hesitate to jump into the mix of the numerous conversations.

I remember back a few decades ago. Our twins were in the Desoto High School Band which every year hosted a very large marching band competition. My wife and I were always in charge of the marching field access and timing of getting the bands to take the field. Allen was a staple band, always showing up to perform and compete. They were one of the smallest bands of all the entries.

My how things have changed up in that neck of TEXAS. Everything has grown in numbers including the marching band. Always was a sense of pride with in that small group of members, I hope the integrity, pride and attitude has grown along with the numbers.

Again, Welcome to TA
Thanks! Allen HS's band is HUGE now. They seem to win a lot of football games, too... :)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome from Williston!!

·
Super Moderator
40,704 Posts
to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
29,960 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "Gunshine State" for Florida.

State of over 1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts