Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Just purchased my first Taurus ever. Hand Gun, already owned a few of the cars !! Been a few years since I've been able to afford such an item. Due to the economy years ago we lost everything, and have been rebuilding our life. I purchased a Bersa Thunder for my wife to carry, Now I have the G2C, need some mags and range time to break them in. I'm a active 32nd. degree Mason and enjoy my time well spent with the Brothers. Quite a few of them are active shooters and look forward to spending range time with them also. We taught our daughters to shoot when they were quite young and they also are wanting to be CPL holders, and get their own pistols.

·
Registered
8,879 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
29,960 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine" state of Florida.

State of over 1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Administrator
40,580 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
24,943 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hello and welcome from Wayland, MI and congrats on a great pistol purchase. My grandfather was a life member of the masons many years ago.
K8YNO

·
Super Moderator
38,020 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois! I have a PT 111 G2 and like it a lot for carry and range time.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Landmark Property Historic site Sky Building

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Welcome from Missouri! Glad you and your family are getting your lives back together. You'll learn and laugh alot here so enjoy!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts