Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member to this forum; living up here in the frozen north (though there's no snow here yet)! I have always been a believer in 'value shopping'; even with my firearms. Taurus does the job pretty well! I'm hoping to learn more from the forum about these nice guns. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
32,614 Posts
Welcome aboard from Wisconsin. :)

To start you off on the right foot please read the FAQ section, the sticky threads at this board, and the stick threads at the other boards. :)

Feel free to jump in anywhere.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome from the Rust Belt.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from The Magnolia State, Mississippi!

There are many ways to wile away one’s leisure hours.

Some are unprofitable in the grand scheme of things…while others are worthwhile, informative, as well as entertaining.

Spending time on TaurusArmed.net falls into the second category as far as I’m concerned!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Greetings my friend from the great state of Michigan, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Welcome from Nashville, TN.

I guess I am what you would call a "Flatlander".
Although, I do own some land up around the Sebago Lake area, and go up a few times a year.

Great bunch of folks on here. I hope you enjoy and participate on the Forum as I do.

Rob

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome from Nashville, TN.

I guess I am what you would call a "Flatlander".
Although, I do own some land up around the Sebago Lake area, and go up a few times a year.

Great bunch of folks on here. I hope you enjoy and participate on the Forum as I do.

Rob
I'm only a short hop from Sebago Lake myself; about 8-10 miles from my home!!! You really wouldn't believe it here right now; no snow and feels like spring! Though I've got quite a few other brands, I love the value of Taurus; even got one for my wife! She started out with a 85 and now has an 605! I myself got real partial to a Taurus Gaucho!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts