Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm a new owner of a Mil Pro PT111 and a Mil Pro PT140 and am looking to purchase a 24/7 Pro Compact .45

I'm in the USAF, stationed at Little Rock AFB.

I couldn't be happier with the performance from both Mil Pros. I'll be taking my concealed carry course soon and will pursue getting certified to teach the ccw courses as well.

Glad to be a part of the community here and hope I can contribute as much as I've learned here.

·
Administrator
40,385 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
TheMayor, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Welcome mayor,Im sure you're gonna find this forum very informative,friendly,and entertaining.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad you could join us. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome Mayor, I went to Loadmaster school at LRAFB back in '91. Enjoyed my stay there 'cept it was a tad humid.....

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hello and Welcome from South Carolina. :wave:

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Welcome aboard from Southwest Virginia. Alot of military and retired and or former military members here!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks all for the welcome! Feels like family here. I'm definitely learning volumes from all of you. I guess the 24/7 compact I was looking for doesn't come out until later this summer so I bought the Mil Pro Pt 145 and love it!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.Net from Manila!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome from Oregon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts