Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I stumbled across this forum while researching the Taurus 738 TCP. I like the site and thought I'd join. I own 3 Taurus firearms now (and would love to get more!!). The first two I purchased after returning from Desert Shield/Storm. I was a Navy Corpsman with the Marines, so I carried a Beretta 9mm. I was originally looking to buy a Beretta, but a firearm dealer/friend recommended the Taurus PT92 AF. I also purchased a Taurus 357 magnum. Since then I have purchased a Browning Buckmark and a Ruger SP101. All of these are great firearms, but are a little hard in the carry and conceal department. I live in Florida and during the summer my attire consists of a t-shirt, cargo shorts and flip-flops. That makes it hard to "Carry" and "Conceal". Which is where the Taurus 738 TCP comes in. I was shopping for a stainless steel version, but the market is a little crazy right now and all I could find was a blued version. Ok, there was the "pink" one, but I didn't think it would go with my tan flip-flops! I also picked up a Galco pocket holster and a spare magazine for it. When and if the market returns to a somewhat normal state, I'm going to look for a Taurus model 85. Until then, I'll be reading all of your posts and see what you are saying about your Taurus.
Have a great day and happy shooting,
Dan-O

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Hey Dan welcome from central Hellaware.. Glad to have you on board..

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Welcome, good to have you here.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Howdy, Dan, and welcome from Dallas, TX!

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Welcome from Plano TX to the best gun forum on the Internet.​

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome aboard Dan from little ole New Hampshire

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma!

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Welcome from Colorado !

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thank you for your service. Welcome from West Virginia. :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

Thank you for your service to our country.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts