Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I am primarily a Sig fan, but I have a SS PT99 that was my first pistol. I've had it for about nine years and still enjoy shooting it every now and then. I took a defensive pistol course a few years ago and the rear sight broke. I had Tool-Tech install trijicon night sights and they turned out great. My wife has pretty much taken it over, as her night stand weapon, so I recently picked up a Beretta FS92 for myself.

I also used to have a PT-111 Mil Pro, but I sold it to my brother-in-law to fund the purchase of a Sig P239. I should have just kept it and bought the Sig anyway. Its the only pistol that I've sold and, of course, I regret it.

I'm full-time Army National Guard and I've had a CCW for three years. I'm glad that I found this site. I hang out on Sig Forum quite a bit, buts its nice to find a good Taurus site.

Aloysius

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we're glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
muttmutt said:
Welcome from Missouri !!
Where is Highlandville, MO? I grew up in O'Fallon and St. Charles. I still have family in the St. Louis and Ft. Leonard Wood areas. I usually make it down there a couple times a year.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Great site and loads of info.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun :D

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A welcome greeting from Tulsa Oklahoma. You picked
a good forum to join!

·
Registered
299 Posts
And all this time I thought I found a safe place to hide from the Sig and HK guys of IowaCarry! Welcome, anyway!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts