Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from California, im Jimmy. Long time gun enthusiast, short time Taurus owner. I am jumping in head first though. I purchased a PT92 2 weeks ago, and on sunday im picking up a used 24/7pro 9mm. I wanted a 24/7 along time ago when they first came out, but heard some bad stuff. I dont know anybody who has one here in california (its off the approved handgun list now), but decided on trying one out anyways. What first drew me to it was its similar appearance to the walther p99, and its innovative features.

Ive had good luck with my PT92 so far, and shot 150 well placed rounds with great groupings this weekend. What else surprised me is how clean it stayed. Barely any residue was found inside after 150 rounds. My glocks sh*t where they eat.

Speaking of Sh*tting where you eat, im a AR15 enthusiast as well and love shooting rifles alot more than pistols....then again, most of us do.

PS: Making my username i screwed up and wrote Jiommy instead of Jimmy. LOL

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome!

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Hello from Piqua Ohio.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Central IA

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
PS: Making my username i screwed up and wrote Jiommy instead of Jimmy. LOL
Perhaps one of our esteemed Moderators or Administrators can take care of that for you. They'll be dropping by to greet you in the near future.

I'm pleased to welcome you as a new member to our great forum. We are really blessed to have a multitude of friendly and handgun-savvy folks here at TaurusArmed.net.

Fasten your seatbelt, and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins...

·
Administrator
39,379 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Super Moderator
40,409 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Super Moderator
35,550 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois. I am fairly certain that your "handle" is unique among over 20,000 members! :)

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Welcome from the Northwoods of MN!

Please be seated and fasten your seat belt, lift off in 3 - 2 - 1. Houston we have lift off!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome from Central Illinois!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts