Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone I just picked up my Judge Public Defender Ultra-Lite today, I am not new to Taurus I have owned a PT1911AR, Model 85 , and a 709 Slim. Been lurking the forums and wanted a better CC friend than the 709 the trigger on mine was just down right Crappy. Just wanted to drop a little line say hello and throw out some love for the judge great power in a small package and easy to carry

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma. Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome from SD, I just purchased a Public Defender Poly have not been out shooting yet.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Welcome from Oregon

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Here it is with the Hogue grips View attachment 45878

Next going to have the Wifes boss coat the Frame in Armor Black and cylinder in Satin Aluminum Creakote
My, my, that is one fine Judge PD. :happy:

I didn't know they ever made this particular Judge in the Ultralight version.

I have the Judge Ultralight with a 3" barrel and it is amazingly light and a hoot to shoot!

Gun Revolver Firearm Trigger Ammunition

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My, my, that is one fine Judge PD. :happy:

I didn't know they ever made this particular Judge in the Ultralight version.

I have the Judge Ultralight with a 3" barrel and it is amazingly light and a hoot to shoot!

View attachment 46035
To be honest I didn't know they did either I was looking for a Judge public defender or a ultra-lite 3" and found this bad boy on Gunbroker for 4 Hundo got the best of both worlds

·
Registered
880 Posts
Has anyone posted how they like shooting the PD ultra lite? can't seem to find one yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts