Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boys are really so much fun to be around, it's great to be a grandpa. We visited the hunting lease today and although we saw no deer or hogs to shoot, we did get the chance to fire a couple of three pistols at water jugs and paper targets. My eleven year old grandson can shoot a handgun almost as well as I can from short ranges. We also sighted in a 7mm magnum rifle and a Rossi single shot .243 rifle for the upcoming deer hunting trips. I'm having a wonderful Thanksgiving visit with my loved ones...I hope all of you are too!

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Sounds like a good time.

Reactions: Panda

·
Super Moderator
13,813 Posts
That's wonderful, Panda. My wife and I are looking forward to our first grandchild this coming April, so grandbaby will be there at the family Thanksgiving tomorrow, just not yet visible to us. Between myself and my son, he or she is going to be an accomplished shooter before kindergarten!

I can just see and hear it now: "Welcome to kindergarten, children. Now, before we get started, does anyone have any questions? Yes, Brook?" (If our grandchild is a boy, his name is Luke; if she's a girl, Brooklyn. I think it's a girl.) "Mrs. Smith, why can't I bring my Taurus View to school with me?" I'm looking forward to the resulting chaos. :D

Or maybe not. Perhaps we should home school.

Reactions: Panda
1 - 4 of 4 Posts