Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I do with all my "new" guns, I call Nate at www.ubgholsters.com That's (Ugly Bald Guy holsters.com):D and asked him to make me another Striker IWB for my Millenium Pro PT 145. Well, it came in last night. Now, all of Nate's holsters are formed to the individual gun and are ultra tight the first time you put the gun in. In fact, he says you should insert the gun wrapped in wax paper and let it "rest" overnight to slick up. I did, and it did, and WOW, this is some comforting gun and holster. I wore it all day today and it just disappears. I've heard over and over, "You forget it's there".. Well, podnuh, it's true. Go here to peruse his offerings: www.ubgholsters.com Another I have is for My Rossi 461 2" snubbie. The one he makes to fit that one is for the SP101 and fits the Rossi like it was molded to it specifically. Nate's a full time active duty Marine and a part time holster maker but he is pretty quick, this one only took 5 weeks. Bill

·
Registered
140 Posts
:nopics:

Congrats on finding a great holster. I just took a look and I like his styles. I could probably go for one of his OWB for a dressier holster when I wanted to show off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.